Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Organic Bountiful Experience

My good friend Chelsea took this picture of her Organic Bountiful Basket this last week for us so that we could compare. The Organic Baskets are available every other week and they are $25 instead of the regular $15. They also can be a bit less for your money as organic foods cost a bit more. However the benefits of eating organically can far out weigh the cost. For my Dad who is battling cancer eating organically has been imperative to his recovery.

1 comment:

Ryan and Hydee said...

Heather! You are amazing! I love this idea! I have yet to join the Bountiful Basket craze! I need to find out where the closest one to me is at! This is an awesome idea for a blog! Thanks for sharing your wealth of information with us! And in my opinion you are also a pretty great photographer!