Monday, April 4, 2011

A Bountiful Experience

Hello again! So I thought this week that I would share with you my Bountiful Experience. I have had a lot of questions about what to expect when you show up. And I have to say that I was a bit hesitant the first time as well. This has been my Bountiful Experience where I pick mine up, I am sure that the other locations are similar as well. When you get there you get in line according to your last name.

They then send you to a volunteer who sends you to two baskets one with your fruits and one with your veggies. (They also send you home with a box to recycle) Then you transfer them to your own basket and your done. As simple as that!

They also have some extra things that you can sign up for too these are some pictures of the Mexican Pack, Tortillas, Granola and Bread. From what I hear the bread is really a good and it is only $10 for 5 loaves. A steal of a deal if you ask me!









Can you say $15!!!!

Here is what I got this last Saturday. It is hard to believe that you could get this much for $15 and that it is good quality food! I have to say that these Oranges were Divine! They are the best that I have had sense I bought a bag in Arizona from a little orchard on the side of the road. AMAZING!




No comments: